(Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan | Paleo-Friendly) If you’re looking for something sweet that’s not overflowing with refined sugar, this is an excellent option! It’s rich and creamy in alllll the right ways. MMMM! Also, it’s really easy and fast to make so you can whip it up in a hurry. #win
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk (I used a coconut/almond milk mix)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1.5-2 Tbsp maple syrup (or honey, if not vegan)
- 25-50 g dark (2 ounces) dark chocolate (higher than 70%) –depending on your chocolate needs, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- Frozen or fresh fruit (I used thawed frozen fruit)
- Remove avocados from skin and put in blender or food processor. Blend until creamy. You can also hand mash this recipe if needed; it just won’t be as creamy!
- Add in everything else and blend until completely pureed and creamy.
- Mix in frozen or fresh fruit and enjoy!
Tip: You can leave this in the fridge for a few days if you’re self-controlled enough to have leftovers.
Source | How Sweet It Is